Princess Park Manor
A new service being offered to this highly prestigious development, built by Comer Homes and managed by The Avenue Agency.
"Princess Park Manor".
Exclusive and discreet, a unique concierge - lifestyle enhancing - security and safety service, available only to residents of Princess Park Manor, Friern Barnet, North London.
No other private estate or exclusive residence in the United Kingdom currently offers this level of exclusive rage of dedicated on-site services for residents.
Facilitated by a team of world-class Bodyguards at Princess Park Manor.
General services provided, within the generic PPM security contract, include:
- Full trained, qualified and supervised Security Officers on the following shifts: 1 security officer during the day, and 2 during the night, on 12 hour rotating shifts to be agreed for weekday duties. 2 security officers for 24 hour duties on Saturday and Sunday, again on 12 hour rotating (day and night) duties.
- Initial (and then ongoing) Risk Assessment covering the following areas: > Health and Safety > Security > Fire Risk > Crisis Management and Business Continuity Plan (for the Management Agent, Developers and Esporta Gym). Liaison with local authorities and emergency services facilitated throughout.
- Full Security also Health & Safety training, including licensing provided to the current and also new employees, therefore enhancing the services which they provide.
- All security staff are provided with professional security officer uniforms (similar to Police uniform), with PPM Manor and security company logo/badges. The image will be that of “Professional Security”, as well as “Concierge and Safety” Officer.
- All security staff are equipped with licensed radios, torches, search equipment, high visibility jackets, log books etc as required.
- All security officers fully trained and qualified 1st Aiders with the HSE FAW minimum qualification, with some (supervisors and managers) at higher levels including EMT (Emergency Medical Technician).
- New 1st Aid points established, fully equipped with the appropriate level of equipment (first aid, oxygen, defibrillator, accident log etc) in several locations.
- Full time on-site contract management provided by our managers. Liaison with Avenue Agency, PPMRA and residents facilitated through this link.
- Two new Security Officer facilities provided, at the entrance and also on site
- The receiving of packages on behalf of residents conducted by the Securiity Officers. These packages will be logged and held at the new security office, for collection by residents or delivery by security as required.
- Security control of all access and egress, parking and motoring issues at PPM, in line with resident’s tenancy and lease agreement terms and conditions, the road traffic act and local agreements.
- Patrols conducted effectively, during the day and at night time, by professionally trained and supervised personnel. Issues such as deterrent of crime, abuses of persons and property, breach of lease agreements and local instructions are amongst the daily duties.
- Key holding service provided for when residents are away on holiday or on extended trips etc where requested.
- An airport shuttle service available at reduced costs less than the locally sourced mini-cab companies, bookable on the PPM Security website and also the security office.
- Security facilitates the creation and maintenance of the “Security and Facilities Management” website, accessible (securely) to all PPM residents, the Managing Agents and Developers. The intention is that this website becomes a hub for information with regard to PPM issues. Likely uses for this hub, and further benefits of its use include such things as:
Ease of reference / notification of changes to the mini bus travel timetable
Notification of changes to gate key lock codes
Ability for residents to report damages, request services and so forth
A general concierge/information section to provide a resource of local information for residents such as vetted preferred supplier listings for emergency plumbers, electricians, local authorities and suggested contractors (with discounts negotiated for PPM residents) for such things as hire cars, travel, venue entry, theatre tickets and so on. This will be facilitated through the website. Some services such as booking of tickets, drivers etc will attract an extra cost. See below.
Extra enhanced Security, Concierge and Safety services for this prestigious private estates and its residences, are also offered. Services (extra charges apply) include:
- Concierge services for luxury VIP Services, similar to that which can be expected of 5 star hotel and luxury accommodation services world-wide. Theatre tickets, recommendations, bookings and advice not only in London, but on call 24hours a day, 7 days a week, for all services, covering every major nation in the world.
- RST (Residential Security Teams), providing enhanced security to include mail forwarding and screening, 3 minute alarm response with key holder on site and other specialist security services upon request.
- Chauffeurs with high specification luxury vehicles available 24hours, 7 days a week.
- Bodyguard services for celebrity, private individuals and families, also high net worth clients, at their homes, during work and leisure activities at home and away, upon request. This service is available at Princess Park Manor, and extends to an international security and bodyguard services, available world-wide.
- VIP daytime and evening security services, to include security and other roles (Butler for example) at private functions within and outside the Manor. Costs apply
- Private aircraft (airplane and helicopter) transfers, from the Manor to all local and major airports. Private flights also available from all UK airports to overseas destinations, all organised through the Manor Concierge. Costs apply
- "The Manor Card". Through membership in this exclusive program, residents of Princess Park Manor have direct personal and immediate access to one of the most best connected, on-site coordinated concierge and security networks in the world, conducted from our Princess Park Manor location, providing an enhanced service over and above that which is provided by the general security service.
Full benefits of The Manor Card at £250 per month include:
- Concierge service to include every aspect of advice, planning, bookings and support that can be expected of a 5 star Concierge. Members benefiting from this service not only when at the Manor, but also when traveling in the United Kingdom and in fact world-wide. Our connections and highest level of co-operation within most major and minor nations, enables us to offer an unrivalled level of dedicated support, advice and guidance available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, anywhere in the world through our instant telephone and e-mail request service. Everything from recommending and booking a restaurant in London (Paris, Rome, Tokyo, Milan, Dubai, Sydney, Singapore...), to arranging the services of an expert hairdresser, make-up artist or personal shopper.... no request is beyond our capability, and so is never out of your reach.
- Residential Security Services. Provided by our iinternationally renowned VIP and Executive Security Company, whose clients have included Royalty, A-List Celebrities and Corporate Executives from around the globe. Providing Maor Card member specific security for home and vehicle(s),such as"owner a way" (holidays etc), property and vehicle monitoring, anti-suveillance sweeps of residences and vehicles and more.
- Chauffeur and Bodyguard Services at a greatly reduced rate to holders of The Manor Card, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for ad hoc or regular engagements, from Princess Park Manor, throughout London, the United Kingdom and internationally.
- Counter Threat Group Bodyguards protect clients in the UK and throughout the world. From corporate executives at AGM's, to traveling in hazardous areas. A-list celebrities and Religious Leaders alike. You can view our Protection Services services here if you wish
- Our Bodyguards and Security Officers, are not the usual run of the mill. Many are former secret service and law enforcement, and many have protected prime ministers, presidents, as well as corporate and celebrity figures from around the world
- Discounts at prestigious and selective outlets throughout London, the United Kingdom, and the world. The following are only a brief selection of what members can expect, through their exclusive membership and The Manor Card:
- The Refinery...
- The Sanctuary...
- Bang & Olufsen...
- Make up and Hair stylists to celebrity clients....
- Personal Trainers to celebrity clients....
- Personal shoppers to celebrity clients...
- Butler and assistant services for events at Princess Park Manor...
- M1NT (exclusive members only club in the heart of Mayfair, also Dubai, New York and Tokyo)...
- The Hilton Group...
- Private Jet International...
- Counter Threat Group Security (greatly reduced rates for Bodyguard and VIP Luxury Services)...
- and many many more...
- Medical response (over and above 1st Aid provided by general Security Officer staff). Immediate on-site response to medical emergencies (within 3 minutes or less) from fully qualified, equipped and experienced professionals, 24 hour a day, 7 days a week. Matching the service of our colleagues in the emergency services of the police, ambulance and fire service until their arrival (which we also facilitate), for the benefit of holders of The Manor Card.
Some statistics regarding medical emergences (heart conditions):
8% survivability, due to lack of advanced 1st Aid provision in most areas of residence, work and leisure. Also due to traffic conditions and high demand on emergency services, means that the provision of advanced medical care to a heart attack or acute medical emergency within 3 minutes rarely happens (blood vessels in the brain & heart suffer damage after 3 minutes without oxygen).
16% survivability. Better than London, due to more advanced medical aid provided through increased education (due to a higher percentage of more mature citizens, requiring medical care), also the tourist industry, better traffic conditions and fewer demands on the emergency services.
40% survivability. Far higher percentage chance of surviving an acute medical emergency, due to rapid response times afforded by a multi agency capability (ambulance, police, fire and health workers all trained to advanced medical care level), better education (1st aid taught in schools) and fewer demand upon the (better coordinated) emergency services.
The core lesson to be learned in this!
"If advanced medical care is given within 3 minutes of a medical emergency, there is a greatly increased percentage probability that the person will survive". Advanced medical care means oxygen giving and defibrillation, administered by an emergency medical technician (EMT) or Paramedic.
Holders of The Manor Card, benefit from a permanent EMT presence based on-site at Princess Park Manor, equipped with a advanced medical care equipment and skills (defibrillator, fluids, burns and trauma sets), able to respond in 3 minutes or less, to any medical emergency.
Most medical emergencies occur in the home. Holders of The Manor Card are assured of care and survivability levels in excess of the very highest performing (medical emergency response) cities in the world, with predicted survivability of 50%+, given the rapid response time and immediate professional care available, within 3 minutes. No other residential location in the United Kingdom, outside of those managed by the NHS or private & diplomatic estates, offers this level of care available on-site.
The Manor Card.... an exclusive lifestyle enhancing experience. World-class services, security, travel, peace of mind, safety and comfortable living, at Princess Park Manor.
Go to the Contact and Enquiry Page for further details
Go to Bespoke Projects Case Studies